Welcoming everyone to proclaim and live the joy of the Gospel.
Religious Freedom Week begins June 22!
This year’s theme is For the Good of All. Join us, June 22 – June 29, as we pray, reflect, and take action on religious liberty, both here in this country and abroad.
They say, "charity starts at home"! Click here to see how you can live the works of mercy in everyday life at home.
¡La Semana de la Libertad Religiosa empieza el 22 de junio!
El tema de este año es Por el bien de todos. Únete a nosotros del 22 al 29 de junio en oración, reflexión y acción por la libertad religiosa, tanto aquí en este país como en el extranjero.
- America Magazine (weekly, for serious readers)
- Catholic Digest (monthly)
- Commonweal (bimonthly, for serious readers)
- The Georgia Bulletin (biweekly, newspaper of the Archdiocese of Atlanta)
- Guideposts (monthly)
- Ligourian (monthly)
- Living City (magazine on Social Justice)
- National Catholic Reporter (weekly, national newspaper)
- Anthony Messenger (monthly) and www.franciscanmedia.org
- Sojourners (magazine on Social Justice)
- U.S. Catholic (monthly)
Prayer & Reflection
- Center for Action and Contemplation (daily reflections and more)
- Guideposts (daily devotions and more)
- Living Faith (daily devotions)
- Living with Christ (daily and Sunday lectionary readings)
- Pray-As-You-Go (devotions)
- Sacred Space (devotions)
- The Word Among Us (daily and Sunday lectionary readings)
- Universalis (prayer, reflections)
- Light a Candle (prayer)
- Come, Pray the Rosary (Prayer)
- The Daily Examen (daily reflection)
- Discerning Hearts (prayer, devotionals)
- An Online Retreat (prayer, reflections)
Atlanta Area Retreat Centers
- Catechist’s Journey (blog for catechists by Joe Paprocki)
- Catholic Resources
- Loyola Publishing
- Pflaum Publishing
Many of the above resources are available in the parish library so you can see which one(s) best suit your needs.